Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Scrappin always makes me feel better! Did this one last night, very quick layout but I like it. And who says you can't use flowers on a masculine layout?!



So I'm feeling better about things today. Getting my hair done is always a mood booster. I also got some new skin care stuff...Dermalogica. I really like it...I'm hopeing it makes my skin look young and beautiful. That's not asking too much is it? LOL

Ummm...it's Tuesday. What's on TV tonight? Well, Dog the Bounty Hunter is on at 8:00. I love that show...does this surprise you?! It sure does surpises my husband. He just laughs and shakes his head everytime he catches my watching. I think Dog probably has more women viewers than men. So if you've never watched it turn it on tonight.
Guess that's it for now...Hope you have a great rest of the day!

p.s. I almost forgot that Third Day's new Christmas CD is released today (see side bar). I'll be making a trip over to Lifeway to get it right after I pick up Lillie from preschool. I know it's early for Christmas music but I love Third Day and I can't wait to hear their new songs!

No comments: