Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Adam!

Well, exactly nineteen years ago I was in excrusciating pain (no Epidural) trying to get this rather large child out of my body. I had all of my children without any medication (I'm not sure why!) but delivering Adam was especially painful...I'll spare you the details. But he has been such a blessing to our family and we are so proud of the young man he has become. We celebrated yesterday so of course I had to share the picture. Notice Christians face...her new thing is to make stupid faces everytime I'm taking a group picture. And I'm sure she didn't think I would actually post in on my blog for the whole world to see!
 

I really had a great weekend. I scrapbooked with friends all day on Saturday. It was so good to talk, be creative, drink Hot Spiced Tea on a slighty chilly day. Thanks Debbie!

I also finished my purse I've been knitting. I wish I had taken a picture of it before I washed it but I forgot. The felting process really worked and I just have to put the handles on it...then I'll take a picture and post. I'm very proud of myself for finishing something and I'm already working on another one.

I guess that's about it. Oh, and the Titans actually won yesterday...all of Nashville is celebrating their first victory of the season...it's about time!
Okay, gotta go....have a great day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: