Thursday, October 12, 2006

Check This Out!

 
My newest knitting project that I started yesterday. It will be a felted booga bag. You knit with 100% wool and then wash it twice in extra hot water which makes the fibers shrink up and you've got felt. And notice the circular needles, isn't that cool?! I get excited about the stupidest things.

So, yesterday I got the whole house cleaned (whoo-hoo), which means today the only thing around here to do is either scrapbook or knit. I know, I know...I lead a very boring life...but I feel lucky to be able to have such a boring life.

Umm, well, what else?...tonight Christian, Joey and I are going down to Cleveland and then we'll be attending Lee University's Preview Day tomorrow. Christian seems to very excited about the whole college thing...I'm sure she's a little nervous too, but I'm hoping tomorrow she will meet some other students that will be attending next year and that will ease her nerves a little.

Then, on Saturday I'm getting together will some friends to crop. I'm totally looking forward to that.

So I guess that's about it. Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week and an awesome weekend! Posted by Picasa

No comments: