Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just got home from my LSS Class Preview Party. I've been workin' like a dog on class projects for the next 3 months to show today. It went pretty well although I would have like more people to come. I think alot of people are on their way out of town for spring break. But anyway here are some classes I came up with:
Baby Album in a Day! 20 page album that will highlight each month of baby's first year. Image hosting by Photobucket
Not Your Ordinary Easter Paper Bag Album! just a fun colorful mini album made out of gift bags Image hosting by Photobucket I wish I had a picture of the inside because it's kinda interactive. The other class I'm teaching is called Simplicity. The concept is to do Simple layouts and really get some scrappin' done...5 simple layouts each month. sorry I don't have a picture for this one.
Well, Joey and I getting ready to go to the movies. Gonna go see Failure to Launch . I let you know how it is!
Laura

1 comment:

Sonia said...

These look like great classes Laura. That baby album looks gorgeous! Hopefully you'll have some full classes.