Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Me Again!



Okay, I know I said yesterday that I was going to a once a week blogging entry, but I guess I'm just in the mood for blogging lately.
I wanted to post these pictures for my mom to see. Lillie and I made a cake this morning to take with us on our trip. It's an old family recipe...Chocolate Sheet Cake. My mom makes this for all family gatherings...if she didn't she would have a very angry group on her hands. I don't think I have ever made it succefully before. But it looks and smells pretty darn good this time. Lillie actually had more fun washing the dishes for me afterwards. In fact, she's still in the kitchen banging things around in the sink!

And one more thing. Did ya'll see the first season game of football last night? I watched the whole game...and my favorite team won, of course. GO STEELERS!!!!

Okay, that's all for now. Lillie and I are off to Target, Chick-Fil-A, and to stop by and see her mommy before we head out of town. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I can't believe how blonde Lillie has become! Hey, I was at Target yesterday...wonder if we were there at the same time.