Hope you are having a good week. Here's what's been going on in my life:
1. I watched Project Runway last night. I never miss an episode...love that show. So last night they brought back Angela and Vincent which was an interesting twist. Luckily niether one of them won the challenge so we won't be seeing them any more...and we never again have to hear Vincent say "it really gets me off". I shuddered every time he said that. Cayne got kicked off too and I'm sorry to see him go. I really liked his somewhat tacky style! I wish Jeffrey would get kicked off...he is so mean and I really hated his outfit last night. I thought his model looked like a street walker.
2. We got a letter from the IRS yesterday...that's never good! Seems they made a mistake and so our saga with them will linger on. It's funny how if the tax payer makes a mistake they can take action but when they make a mistake it just means the whole situation is just going to linger on longer. Hopefully this situation will be resolved before the end of the year. I hate to start another year with this hanging over our heads.
3. Turns out our adorable 17 year old daughter has been lying to us for the last 3 months. She's had a boyfried all this time and we never knew about it. She didn't think we would approve of him. Ya know what? She's right. We wouldn't. She's been going over to his house when she told us she was at her friends house. Classic teenage girl behavior! So, now she says she's relieved that her lying is over and she will be spending the next month at school, work, or home. She's our last child to have to go through this stuff with and I will be relieved when she has graduated and is at college. I know she will still probably do stupid stuff then, but I just probably won't know about it!
4. My diet is still going good. I've lost 26.4 pounds. I count every tenth of a pound as a loss!! I'm excited to be getting close to 30 pounds lost and when that happens I'll post before and after shots.
5. Our annual Davis Family Camping Trip (which wasn't really camping) went really well. We stayed in a very nice 3 story cabin on Kentucky Lake. Adam brought his girlfriend's Jet Ski so the kids did that all day Saturday. The downstairs had a game room and big screen TV with Kareoke. Those kids (ages 3-19) sang Kareoke all
night...even Adam! They had a lot of fun. We all did. And I look forward to next year to do it all again.
Well I gotta run...taking my dog to the groomers, stopping by the scrapbook store. I gotta go to Target to get a new bra. Do you know how hard it is to find a bra that fits right? I watched Oprah the other day about how when you have to right bra you can actually look thinner and younger. So I'm on a quest to find the perfect bra...trying to find one that I don't have to pay $50 for. Then I'm having lunch with an old friend...looking forward to that. Hope you have a great day!