Friday, July 21, 2006

Okay, only 2 1/2 days until Lillie comes home. Keep praying for her. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with other things.

Today, Joey and I are taking Christian (our daughter) to Lee University for a campus tour. She has pretty much decided to make this her final choice but just wanted to see the campus one more time because the first time it was pouring down rain. We have heard a lot of good things about Lee and with their scholorships and the Tennessee Lottery Scholorship she has a full ride her freshman year. The following years will depend on her GPA.

Tonight I will be at work in charge of a crop room full of ScrapNuts. This will be their clubs first crop night so it should be interesting. I have some fun stuff to show them.

Well, I hope ya'll have a great day.....and keep praying for Lillie!

2 comments:

debbie said...

Laura: You know that with all the prayers that have been lifted up that Lillie will be okay. With you and Joey's help, Aimee is raising a very bright and strong little girl. Just always be sure to let her know that Jesus is there for her. And you know that God will never give us more than we can bear, that those of us who protect his little children are forever blessed.
Hang in there it's almost time for her to be home. When she gets home just love on her as much as you can. I have you all in my prayers. Love you all.

jill said...

Hey Laura,been thinkin' about you and Lillie.
Only a day and half now.Hang in there...See you at work later...Ditto to what Debbie said.
Can't wait for you to get Lillie back.....