Friday, July 21, 2006

Okay, only 2 1/2 days until Lillie comes home. Keep praying for her. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with other things.

Today, Joey and I are taking Christian (our daughter) to Lee University for a campus tour. She has pretty much decided to make this her final choice but just wanted to see the campus one more time because the first time it was pouring down rain. We have heard a lot of good things about Lee and with their scholorships and the Tennessee Lottery Scholorship she has a full ride her freshman year. The following years will depend on her GPA.

Tonight I will be at work in charge of a crop room full of ScrapNuts. This will be their clubs first crop night so it should be interesting. I have some fun stuff to show them.

Well, I hope ya'll have a great day.....and keep praying for Lillie!

No comments: