Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The tradition continues...

 
 

Ever since Christian was a little girl she has made a gingerbread house before Christmas. When we lived in Kentucky my mom would make it with her. Then we moved to Tennessee and she has continued making them on her own. Now she is sharing the tradition with Lillie...which makes me very happy!

It's been so busy around here that I haven't had time to blog much. I'm dying to share about all of the cool gifts that I've made or that I've found... But then that would ruin the surprises for those that read my blog. So I'll just keep it to myself for a few more days, then I'll post pictures after Christmas. I'm so excited...can you tell?

I did go shopping today with my good friend, Jill. We went to a scrapbook store that was having a very good sale on everything in the store and bought some scrapbook goodies that we probably didn't really need. But how can you pass up a 60% sale on scrapbook stuff? I can't. We also stopped by Big Lots where I found 2 lamps for $15 a peice which totally makes up for any uneeded scrapbook purchases for the day...don't you think?! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

What a fun tradition!!! Merry Christmas to you - and all of your family!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

sweet!
you made me laugh too. :o)

where is our 35 degree weather?? sheesh!