Thursday, November 02, 2006

I got my groove back!

My scrapbooking groove that is. It's a good thing Christian isn't here...she would be so embarrassed that I actually said that! LOL But anyway, my good friend Jill came over and cropped all day and we got a lot done. I haven't scrapped in quite a while...not sure why. But it felt good to get a little bit caught up. So here they are:

Now I must tell you that this first one is a complete scraplift off of a layout I saw in a Basic Grey catalog. I loved it...even the journaling... and it seemed to fit Lillie (because she looks mischievous in the first picture), so I substituted the paper and copied it. I love doing that sometimes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

These layouts are all wonderful!!!!!! You really do have a groove!!!