Thursday, November 09, 2006

Blast From The Past!





This weekend Joey and I are celebrating our 23rd Wedding anniversary (November 12th). We're spending the weekend in Gatlinburg and Joey says he has the whole itinerary planned out...I'm so proud of him...I've trained him well! So I thought ya'll would get a kick out of seeing a few of my wedding pictures. See me in the size 6 dress?! See Joey with a head full of hair?! Yeah, some things have certainly changed, but I still love this man with all my heart. That's one thing that will never change.

P.S. Yes, they actually made us ride away on a scooter.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

happy anniversary!!! Have fun in gatlinburgh :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Happy anniversary! You look as happy now as you did then!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

great pictures!! happy anniversary!
tfs!