Tuesday, May 09, 2006






As requested (uh-umm, Monica!), here are my Donna Downey inspired Love Letters. I love them and they look totally cool hangin at the end of my hall.
And, i just wanted tell you about my new favorite tool....the Cropadile. It has made me fall in love with eyelets all over again (yes, i actually have been using eyelets...i think they're coming back into style!) And it punches through thick chipboard so easily. If you don't have one yet, you better run to you LSS and get one!

3 comments:

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

cool Laura! i have these in Create and I still need to do them.
I'm thinking about putting them in our hallway with an altered cork board for the kiddies art work. : )
I love the PP's you chose. nice! glad u shared.
I've seriously been thinking about the Cropadile. But it will have to wait for me unfortunately. Maybe I can come to the store for a crop soon and play with someones though. tee hee!

Monica said...

Just BEATUIFUL!!! I love them, and you're right about the paper...I love it too!

Sonia said...

gorgeous! I've been thinking about getting the cropodile too. Then I could use the one billion eyelets I"ve had for about 3 years. LOL