Thursday, April 27, 2006

I had a great day at work yesterday because the Bazzill Chicks are around teaching classes, having fun. Kelli taught a "stinkin' cute" 8x8 album class using the new Scenic Route paper...just loved it. Then Amy taught a 5x7 little album. They just have the greatest style...simple but fun. I wish I could think more like them. I seem to try to make things too complicated. I'm really going to try to simplify my classes. Well, I get to hang out with them today, which I am totally looking forward to...hope some of their creativity rubs off on me. We are scrappin' at the store then were going to lunch at Miller's Grocery...can't wait.
And, did I mention Donna Downey is coming tomorrow. Yep, that's right, i get to hang out with Donna. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I"ll be taking a class with Donna tomorrow at the CK convention :) Can't wait! Heard lots of good stuff about her.

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

girl! donna is so fun! she took a pic. of me in her cafe' press shirt today... lol. i will probably end up on her blog. can't wait for tomorrow night.
i tried to relink the bible study on my blog... i'm doing a study called 'mothering without guilt'. it is really good! not real long but i know it will be helpful and hopefully i will take it all in and grow from it!

Sonia said...

Oh, and in case you missed it...your letter for my blog game is "L"