Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Be Thankful

We've been on a string of bad luck... or trials... or valleys... or whatever you want to call it lately. My son was in a wreck about 3 weeks ago and totalled his truck. We ran into a little financial snaffo that we were so not prepared for about 2 weeks ago. This week we've been dealing with Amie's situation.
Every day I say to my husband "Surely it can't get any worse" and then you know what happens? IT DOES! Joey pointed this out to me last night and I told him he was crazy!
But then I got an email from PayPal saying that they are reversing a payment out of my account that I received after I sold something on ebay. I sent to package to the buyer weeks ago. They said there is some kind of problem with her account. Now that buyer is no longer an ebay-er and not answering any emails. I guess I was scammed. And Joey's words coming rushing back into my mind.
So I'm trying to remember that in life there are always problems. I just need to learn how to deal with them without losing focus. That's my new thing...to realize that it could always be worse, be thankful for everything right in my world, and to just trust God that He has my best in mind.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I wish I had some words for you, but I don't. Just remember, everything always gets better (eventually). Hang in there sweetie.