Here's an update on what's going on in my life lately:
1. Yesterday was Christian's 17th birthday. I can't believe my baby is 17, a senior in high school, and all ready to take on the world! She has brought so much joy to our lives....God truly blessed us with great kids! Her Daddy took her shopping yesterday and then we got her 2 tickets to a Nick Lachey concert in Nashville in October. She seemed to really be excited about that.
2. For the last 2 days I have spent 16 hours hearing every thing I never wanted to know about Life Insurance! I'm getting my life insurance license so that I can better help Joey in his business and to do this you must go to a school to learn every thing you need to know to pass the state exam. It really wasn't that bad. But I have helped Joey off and on for many years so a lot of it I was familiar with. But if I had never heard of any of it before I would be totally lost. I have to take the test on Friday at 8am.... so pray for me if you think of it!
3. Adam is in his 4th week at the Fire Academy. He is so excited each night when he gets home. He has to give us a play-by-play account of every thing he did that day. So we just sit there and listen to him totally amused at his enthusiasm! We are very proud of him...can you tell?!
4. I'm still on my diet...and all though the weight loss has slowed down I'm proud to say that I have lost 19 pounds in almost 6 weeks. YAY! And I can really tell that my body is changing. YAY Again!!
5. Amie and Lillie are doing good. No news there is good news!
I guess that's about it. I have a class to teach in the morning then I'll spend the next day and half studying. I'll let you know if I passed on Friday. Man I hope I pass it...if I don't I'm gonna feel like a total idiot! Nerves!!