Monday, January 02, 2006

Okay, I'm back!

Sometimes I just don't have anything to say. That's why I haven't blogged in so long...sorry. Last Saturday the only 2 people that ever read my blog both commented on my blog absence so I figured what better time than the beginning of a new year to start blogging again.
We had a pretty good Christmas although it was extremely busy. On Christmas morning we got up and opened presents and ate breakfast before getting on the road by 9:00 am. We traveled 3 hours to my parents house, opened presents and ate lunch. Then drove 45 minutes to DH parents house, ate dinner then opened more presents, then spent the night with them. The next morning we drove back to TN so that Christian and I could both be at work by 1:00. By the time I got home from work that day I couldn't remember anything that anyone had given me. So it was like Christmas all over again sorting through my gifts and putting things away. Next year we are going to have to figure out something else...it was just too crazy!
As for New Years Eve, we stayed home and Joey watched a football game. About half way through I couldn't keep my eyes opened so I fell asleep at 10:30 and completely missed the ball falling. Man, are we getting old or what?
One more thing...for Christmas I got Joey XM satellite radio for his car, but you can also listen to it online. So for the last 3 days we have been checking out all the talk stations and different music genres. But our favorite by far is the 70's station. There was some really great music that came from that decade! I highly recommend satellite radio!

No comments: