Friday, September 30, 2005

My First Blog!


Wow, I finally created a blog. This is fun....hmmmm, what am I going to talk about. Well, I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Laura. I'm married to Joey, been married almost 22 years. We have 3 kids: Amie will be 21 years old in October ( I can't believe it, it's almost hard to say that she's that old) and she is a hair stylist (and a very good one I might add!) and Amie has the most beautiful daughter named Lillie who is 2 (yep, that makes me a grandmother!). Adam, my very handsome son is 18 (in October) and is a senior this year. He is a volunteer fireman and will start training to be on the City fire department after school. He also has to coolest truck around - I'll post pictures sometime. And my youngest is Christian. She is 16 and a junior. She works with me at Scrappin' USA and she is so fun to be around.
As I mentioned I work at a scrapbook store and I teach classes there too. I think I have to best job that I could ever have. It's so fun to be able to work in the same industry that my passion lies. I love to scrapbook. I love to be creative. And I love introducing others to it.

Well, I'm glad I got started on this blog thing and I'll post more tomorrow...and I'm really going to try to keep it up to date. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It can be addictive :) BUt I think we scrappers in general have addictive personalities. LOL.

Tiffany said...

i am so glad to see another creative blogger take the web by storm. this is my first time at your blog and i love it!

last year i was in tennessee for cku and i must admit i loved it out there. there are so many awesome stores that i filled my empty suitcase with lots of creative goodies.

thanks for the link and keep up the good work.

tiffany k. smoot